[Rhodes22-list] Long Road Trip

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Wed May 11 14:46:55 EDT 2016

Patrick,
I've got pretty much same motor on my boat.  I used to pull it off the transom for towing, but do not anymore.  I try to support it some by hooking a strap under it and trying it to the stern eyes.  A strap around the stern railing might be another option.  As long as you have enough tongue weight, I would think it could remain on the transom. - rob

Rob Lowe