[Rhodes22-list] Long Road Trip - aft strap tiedowns

Mweisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed May 11 16:13:14 EDT 2016

I agree wholeheartedly. If the bunks get wet, each bounce can reposition the hull. In a few cases, the winch line broke and the boat slid back quite a way on the bunks. While I doubt that the boat would fall off, it will reduce the tongue weight and make the rig unstable at higher speeds. Please use nice wide straps.

Mike
s/v Wind Lass, '91