[Rhodes22-list] My First Hello

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Sat May 28 10:05:12 EDT 2016

Steve,
        I didn't see the beginning of the thread but I understand that you
are in Florida.  I'll be here for a couple of weeks with my boat "Enosis".
I've had a Rhodes for the last 40 years or so and sailed around a bit and
rebuilt a couple.  Please feel free to contact me or visit here in St.
Petersburg.  I will be heading to the Bahamas on my Rhodes or another boat
I am currently negotiating to buy.  Either way I will keep the Rhodes.

Chris Geankoplis
541-941-six, six, five, nine
chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com