[Rhodes22-list] Bilge pump location and cockpit cushions

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Mon Nov 14 15:46:34 EST 2016

I also have and extra set of old cockpit filler boards with cushions attached if anyone wants them.  Too big to ship but you can come get them if you are in DC.

Christopher P. Cowie

4400 MacArthur Blvd, NW
Suite 300
Washington, DC 20007
202.342.2711 ex.204 ● 202.342.2691 fax ● 202.270.1470 mobile
[ccowie at cowieassociates.com]