[Rhodes22-list] Mailsail Photos, Anyone?

Susan Crane scranevmd at verizon.net
Sat Sep 3 12:38:09 EDT 2016

Hey Joe,

I am still at Two Rivers Marina and you are welcome to come over and see my sail.  You can check out the paint job as well which you had expressed interest in earlier this year.  It ended up costing about $2000 and I am perfectly happy with it.  The boat is in slip 61 I think if you want to go over without me, red hull, now has the name Whimsy on it.  I still owe you something for your help last summer.  You saved me so much money fixing my main sail when the attachment at the top broke.  Just let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Susan Crane
s/v Whimsy
Bohemia River, MD