[Rhodes22-list] Rebuilding the Galley

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 21:50:20 EDT 2016

Hey Graham,
                   Here is a link to an icebox project I did a couple of
years ago.  Since then I have used the icebox for many months at a time.
It has worked well, the only change I might suggest would be to seal the
edges of the poly faced foam insulation.  So click on the link and you
should get some ideas.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6TNygHUITxNTHl3b0lrbkRDdGs/
view?usp=sharing

Chris Geankoplis