[Rhodes22-list] New Teak

JP Dempsey joedempsey at hughes.net
Fri Apr 21 10:49:43 EDT 2017

Hi Rick,
 I'm admiring the photo of your cockpit and teak work. I don't know if teak
was original on your boat or if you upgraded. Mine has no teak. More
importantly, though is the mounting for your motor controls. I have a new
motor with similar remote and would like to use your installation plan. Do
you have any suggestions. I'm presuming you drilled through the seat for a
backer block and the same on the deck underneath.

-----
JP Dempsey
s/v Respite
Marshall,VA