[Rhodes22-list] New Teak

Rick sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 12:01:18 EDT 2017

Hi JP,

My boat originally had teak that I replaced with Plasteak.  They should
still have the template for the companionway hatch.

The motor control mounting board is screwed into a top backer block bolted
through the teak trim strip, the fiberglass seat edge flange and a wood
reinforcement strip running the length of the seat.  The bottom of the
board is screwed into a backer block that is screwed down into the cockpit
deck.

Rick