[Rhodes22-list] Driving information

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 19:48:34 EDT 2017

Hi, Rhodes,
this is a totally sailing-unrelated posting...but I know whenever I need info thesis the place to et it!
A friend and I are planning a trip to Nantucket, Mass in May. I wanted to fly but she wanted to drive...she won...;^(
We will take 301 up through MD go around Baltimore....no probe until we get to NJ and NY, which I am unfamiliar with.
Can anyone pass on some advice as to roads? (or anything else?) We want to get above NY on the first day (coming from below Fredericksburg, VA) get to the ferry dock the second day.
Many thanks...
elle