[Rhodes22-list] Driving information

Gil Eaton gjeaton at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 20:23:56 EDT 2017

Hi Elle,
I would follow 301 across the Bay Bridge, stay on 301 to just above Middle
town DE, take 896 to 13 North to Route 1 to I 95.  Take I95 to I295 via DE
memorial bridge, 295 north to I 195 to I 95.  This will get you to New York
City.  I live in Newark DE, boat on Kent Island, have traveled this route a
couple times each year, so hopefully this helps.  If you have a smart
phone, Waze will help with traffic (but it does use a lot of data on your
phone plan).  This avoids Baltimore tunnels and tolls.

Good Luck,
Gil Eaton
formerly Rhodes 22, Closing Time