[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 for sale in Delaware

Craig Bayliss imbayliss at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 25 12:36:17 EDT 2017

<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n53072/B2382674-C86A-423B-B06A-28980E5AB0AF.jpg>
Hi All,

I am reluctantly selling our Rhodes 22, she's a 1979 Continental with a
newer 4 stroke engine.  I'm losing the dock and also have to move my primary
residence so she has to go.  I'll have to get some pictures once I get down
to see her this Spring but here's a few from last summer.

Asking $2200, only listing here for now in case there's interest.  I'll put
it on Craigslist shortly.

Craig
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n53072/IMG_5946%5B1%5D.jpg>
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n53072/4E2C1FF3-B981-41E2-B063-C54443590711.jpg>