[Rhodes22-list] Sailing Mexico 1-1-16

Michael Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Aug 2 23:01:02 EDT 2017

Chris,

I love to read of your adventures.  I hope that Rhodies will be able to read
them for years to come.

The google docs method works very well. The only problem is that we must
rely on the link to google.  If you cancel your account, delete the data or
google suspends the account because you haven't accessed it for a while, the
Rhodes list may not be able to view the content.  This is why I try to have
everyone post their material directly to the list.  We have had issues where
folks posted to the old nabble web interface and when nabble changed their
system, the links to the materials failed.  The same is true if posts
referenced photo storage sites that are no longer functional.  If the
content is posted to the list, as long as the list survives, so will the
content.

I happily approve all non-spam posts, regardless of size.  Our server is
based on the Amazon Web Services model.  We cannot outgrow their storage
capacities.

Mike
s/v Wind Lass ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY