[Rhodes22-list] Sailing Mexico 1-1-16

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 10:29:20 EDT 2017

Great this makes sense.  I will send the next couple of days out as just
PDF's.  The video links that are embedded are a bit of a problem.  Shall I
send them as an attachment with the story.  The readers can read and hit
the embeded link for now but for archiving if one of the scenarios you
described happens there will still be a copy of the video itself.  What do
you think?  Thanks again for watching out and helping not just me but
everyone else on the list.

Chris G