[Rhodes22-list] Boom Vang Mast Attachment

kg4ezq jason_q at jasonquick.com
Thu Aug 3 12:25:21 EDT 2017

I used the exact same approach William described. My only additional advice
would be to double or triple the ends (i.e. fold the webbing over itself)
before installing the grommet, as my first attempt failed when the grommet
pulled through the webbing. Wider webbing would likely have helped. I was
fortunate that our local sailing instructor has a proper grommet
installation set up that was able to punch through the three layers of
webbing, I'm not sure how easy this would be otherwise, but it worked well
for me.

--Jason