[Rhodes22-list] Annapolis

Joe Camp jjcampjr at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 20:50:06 EDT 2017

(Which is "City of Anna"  in Greek... or maybe Latin.)

     Anyway, if there is a loop in the information flow about the boat show, I wanna be in it.  I will kiss Stan; my lovely wife (a mere sixty-three today) will also kiss Stan, as long as Stan doesn't hit me after my kiss. I think Stan wants to kiss her more than me.  I will not dance with Stan (before getting drunk). I will probably be getting drunk.
     Is there any thought given to lodging?  I want to stay in Havre de Grace.  However, that's over an hour from City Dock and has no quick and easy shuttle to downtown Annapolis (It's Greek, by the way.) so that's probably not practical. If we had a reasonably priced suite of rooms (in the Annapolis area) I could have a place to recover from "the vapors" after Stan's kiss... or the dance.

     I'll bet Stan's got something up his "sleeve" (that's a Middle English word "sleve" from after the year 950 & derived from Dutch "shlof") maybe not.  So, in English: Thanks.  Stan deserves better than us (better than me).

Joe Camp
s/v John Dawson
Bohemia River, MD