[Rhodes22-list] Annapolis Sailboat Show - Oct 5- 9

Stan Spitzer stan at rhodes22.com
Sun Aug 6 12:54:46 EDT 2017

thanks Bill, like your thinking.  Actually last year we took some
captains swivel seats and folding deck seats and only sold a few of the
latter since they also work for other boats.  The traveler invention and
the exclusive all glass tillers only work for Rich Rhodies.

You sure you don't want to get into the sailboat business?

ss