[Rhodes22-list] Annapolis Sailboat Show - Oct 5- 9

Charles Nieman blue66corvette at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 6 16:13:13 EDT 2017

I met Stan at a boat show in Milwaukee, WI in late 80's. Sent him a $35 deposit on a future boat purchase. Drove to Edenton in '94 to buy a recycled '86. Those are the only two times I've met Stan in person.

 Talked (he might say argued) with him several times over the years since. Now own my second R22, a '98 I bought from a seller here in Texas.

 This is a great boat and I really appreciate all Stan has meant to us with his boat.

The Admiral and I will be coming to the area for a tourist trip the end of September and are planning to spend a day at the boat show (was thinking Saturday but that could change if need be). We would love getting to meet as many of our "friends" on 'Da List as possible. I will be very sad that I'll not get to meet Rummy until I get to the other side. I'd be all in for an after show 'party' at the GB slot if Stan will allow it. I would even like to shake his hand again!!

Please don't not do this; I so would like to put faces and voices with all the email names

Sent from my iPhone

Charles

s/v Daydreams
98 R 22