[Rhodes22-list] Lost My Headstay and Furler

Curtis Ruck ruckc at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 13 21:32:15 EDT 2017

Not sure if the IMF Mast changes things, but with my CDI furler, its just
wrapped around a standard 1/8" stainless forestay.  On my '79 it is just a
professionally crimped fitting on the cable, and a 1/4" pin attaching the
forestay to the masthead.

Hearing your story though makes me want to replace my 1/4" pin in the
masthead as it was fairly bent... 10-15 degree angle, though given the
width of the pin, the bend may be intentional to keep it from sliding side
to side.

Curtis
Havre de Grace, MD
s/v Ruck It