[Rhodes22-list] Electric motors; and searching the archives

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Tue Aug 22 09:59:13 EDT 2017

I helped Stan establish a relationship with Torqeedo and he has recently provided two types of electric motor installations, one is a pod built into the bottom of the boat and the other is an outboard with controls and batteries.

Pod drive:
http://www.torqeedo.com/us/en-us/products/pod-drives

Outboard:
http://www.torqeedo.com/us/en-us/products/outboards/cruise

Please note our new office address and phone number

Christopher P. Cowie

700 N Fairfax Street
Suite 304
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
703.717.9103 ex.204 ● 202.270.1470 mobile
[ccowie at cowieassociates.com]