[Rhodes22-list] Searching the archives Re: Electric motors; and searching the archives

Frank Goldsmith goldsmith.cf at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 11:56:11 EDT 2017

Mary Lou,

Thanks very much for those links — I’ll check them out.  It’s great that you remain on the list despite having sold your Rhodes.  It certainly helps to have some institutional memory.

And thanks to those who have responded thus far to my inquiry about electric motors.  I’m hoping to find some solution that doesn’t break the bank, and that also works with the clever motor hoist that Stan designed for the Rhodes.

Frank

Frank Goldsmith
S/V Mary Bess
Lake Keowee, SC