[Rhodes22-list] Curved Rudder | 84 Rhodes 22

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Tue Dec 5 17:27:36 EST 2017

Not that I’m doubting Graham, but that seems extremely odd to me.  I can see that there might be reasons to use a metal core to add weight to the centerboard (in which case it might be more of a swing keel), but I don’t see why you would do that with a rudder.

I know this doesn’t help at all with the curved rudder issue, but I really have nothing useful to say on that topic.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)