[Rhodes22-list] For sale

Joe Camp jjcampjr at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 20 02:12:57 EST 2017

Stan:
     I really love getting emails from you.  This one though, confuses the livin' hell out of me. Naturally, I assume that some lucky guy named John has negotiated with you to borrow one of your magnificent sailboats for a decade or two.  That'll put you over one hundred, I guess, huh?I am a bit confused.

     Confusion is a small price to pay to see "Stan Spitzer" on my inbox listings. There is something wonderful about your coarse but knowledgeable demeanor as you engage in any process that involves your R-22.  How's the organic world going?  In any event, I believe you're gonna want to get this message to John, another Rhodie born, and I will return to enjoying my winter break and planning changes to my courses that never come to actually make it into my syllabus. Happy New Year, with all of the implied business success and happiness that comes as a part of every ano nueve.  Feel free to send me any wrong emails you please.  To you and every Rhodie you'll get this: May you only go overboard in a sea of flotation devices.
     Despite the poetic intentions there, I still like, "don't worry; be horny." or "stay on a starboard tack."  ttfn.
Joe Camp