[Rhodes22-list] For sale

Stan Spitzer stan at rhodes22.com
Wed Dec 20 05:48:42 EST 2017

Joe, just another of my long stories.  You should see some of the ones
that do get through the lines. I started sending copies to myself.
Like  getting mail.  Some of them are funny enough to make /me/ laugh,
something rare these days since chapter 70 (that started just after the
show party that you sorrily missed) is sorrily mostly a sad one for two
best friends who had an amazingly joyful adventure through chapter 68.