[Rhodes22-list] ST1000 installation

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Feb 17 13:29:14 EST 2017

I agree - the remote is just one more expensive thing to watch as it goes overboard. The +/- 10 (degree) buttons should give me enough flexibility while underway.  I especially like the "auto" button to return to a previous course after a detour.

When I spoke to someone about an autopilot, they said that they thought that the ST1000 could easily assist with coming about.  I am not sure what they were referring to, exactly. Is there a special button combination to throw the tiller "hard over" and then return to the opposite tack heading?

Mike
s/v Wind Lass  ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY