[Rhodes22-list] Cockpit Waterproofing response to Rick

thebooker bridges.brooks at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 13:04:42 EST 2017

Well, I suspect it'll be a long time before Jay disturbs your peace again and
that's a pity. It would have been interesting to hear what he does.

Jay is obviously a very experienced, knowledgeable sailor. He's found
something he prefers to a 175 and given excellent reasons. He asked about
making a change to boat cockpit; not about his sail choice. Nevertheless,
the 175 proponents felt compelled to point out his heresy.

Let it go, please. There's enough going on in the world raising my BP; I
come here to get away from that.

Brooks Bridges
Choptank River, Cambridge MD
"Changes"