[Rhodes22-list] Cockpit Waterproofing response to Rick

Shawn Boles shawn.sustain at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 13:37:06 EST 2017

Jay:

I'm sure you're much more able sailor than I will ever be. That said, I was
just trying to provide the perspective of an old guy who uses the R22 in a
sometimes windy lake setting. I hope you will reconsider your decision
about participating in the list. With respect to the 175, horses for
courses say I.

Cheers,
Shawn
s/v Sweet Baboo