[Rhodes22-list] Boom Pin

rweiss rweiss at siu.edu
Wed Feb 22 14:34:12 EST 2017

I'm glad you clarified because this is what I thought you meant at first and
I was confused by other answers referencing the boom adjustment pin. I had
problems with this bolt going into the mast as I did have a lock nut on the
inside, but it still came loose. I finally added some loctite liquid and
have not had a problem since. But boy was it tricky to get that nut on from
the inside of the mast. I finally taped the nut to my finger tip to hold it
in place until I could get the bolt started through it.
Bob

-----
Bob Weiss
Beach Spring