[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 towed to Florida

S/V Lark Colealexander at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 25 13:34:41 EST 2017

Trivial questions?   No such thing.   This is hardly the admiralty exam.   I
suppose thick skin is always helpful online, but ask away and I for one love
stories of people using their boat well.   I have learned almost as much
from the experiences of others as I have from my own dunderhead moves.   I
haven't had enough practice pulling the Rhodes out to get it positioned for
a roadtrip on the first try.  I can imagine the difficulty in freezing
conditions.

Alex

-----
Alex Cole