[Rhodes22-list] Wiring Diagram Stringers diagram

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sat Jul 1 11:35:58 EDT 2017

Hi Mike,
This should also come with the caveat, that "your boat may differ."

I suspect with the wiring, no two boats are the same between options
people wanted when a boat was produced the first time, features owners
added over time (I know we completely redid the wiring and panel on
Fretless a few years after she was recycled as I don't think that had
been touched) and of course options added when boats were recycled.

The stringers, if they changed at all, probably changed more slowly over
time.

I'm replying with a new subject heading so people searching in the
future might find this more easily. I've had good luck searching the
archives with Google in the past - a little less recently as Google
changes it's algorithms. We've got some new members, so I'll post those
instructions separately.
Mary Lou
ex R22
now Rosborough RF-246 Tara