[Rhodes22-list] Water pump won't shut off

Michael Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Sat Jul 1 09:56:32 EDT 2017

JP,

Nabble.com is a website that provides a web interface to the Rhodes22.org
email list.  I prefer to post directly to Rhodes22.org via email since
everything is saved on our server.  We have no control over what might
happen to nabble.com over time.  Some folks prefer to use the web based
interface just the same.

For your convenience, I have downloaded and posted the wiring diagram
(Rhodes 22 - electrical wiring diagram.PDF) and stringer diagram
(stringers.jpe) content.  Links to both should be towards the bottom of this
post.  This will also serve to immortalize the diagrams safely on our server
so that we will not need to rely on nabble.com for this very useful
material.

Mike
s/v Wind Lass ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY