[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 for sale

Mac McCready wmccready at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 22 17:13:37 EDT 2017

Once I saw Brooks R22 on Nabble ( he's in Cambridge) and how better equipped it is than mine, I got to thinking mine might be too high priced?    The only thing I have he doesn't,  is mine is a 1990 and his is a 1986.  He is asking $12,800 without the torqeedo ($14,000 with).  I did put neg. so if someone thinks 12k is high they will make an offer.  Plan on being at the boat show, just not sure if for the whole show or not at this point.   Stan told me I'm too damned young to be checking out of sailing!    As I walk the walk of shame- I really did think I'd sail 'til 70 or so and outlast Stan so I'd never have to receive his condemnation, but we'll see; it's not sold.  It will be bitter sweet to attend Stan's last show. but we will make it special.     I still think someone with time, knowledge of how to get him inducted into the Boat Builder's Hall of Fame.

When are you leaving town?   Let's try to get together before then?

Mac