[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 for sale

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 15:32:10 EDT 2017

Looks great and a good price.  Wish I could buy it but I am shipping mine
over to Italy; Alice says I can only have 3 boats at a time (I've got a
Lightning still in Oregon)..  Some lucky sailor will pick it up soon.  Good
Luck.  Thanks for all the work at the boat show helping Stan out Too!

Chris Geankoplis