[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 for sale

Mac McCready wmccready at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 22 13:48:12 EDT 2017

Following up on my earlier post, I finally have some pics and a few more
details on my R22 for sale.   As mentioned it's a 1990 recycled by Stan at
General Boats in 2008. I have IMF, new traveler, sails are new in last 3-4
years (  130 genoa) , 2008 single axle Triad Trailer, 2008 8HP high thrust,
4 stroke Yamaha (approx. 100 - 125 hrs), handheld Garmin GPS (new in box),
cockpit cushions,  bimini, mast raising system, and all the misc stuff- dock
lines, life jackets (some inflatable), safety equipment , etc.  I am in
Arnold, Maryland -  near Annapolis.   Asking $12,000/ neg.  Mac McCready
410-544-8326

IMG_20170711_154358950.jpg
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n53494/IMG_20170711_154358950.jpg>
IMG_20170711_154525406.jpg