[Rhodes22-list] : Rhodes 22 with trailer Tuckerton NJ price reduction $7800

John Taaffe johnfrancistaaffe at outlook.com
Sun Jul 23 21:45:53 EDT 2017

Hello List members ….I have done it   ….purchased a 34 Sabre and have therefore reduced the price of my Rhodes 22 to $7800
The boat  and trailer are in very good condition ….an excellent buy !
Ads on craigslist Jersey Shore and sailboatlistings.com were modified.

Craigslist Ad  link:
http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/boa/6233004465.html

Please call  me if you have any interest.

John Taaffe
908-239-5988
Tuckerton, NJ