[Rhodes22-list] Demo sail possible in NW lower Michigan?

Kitabug124 kitabug124 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 13:20:28 EDT 2017

I have recently come across the Rhodes 22 website and am sold on a number of
features. I currently own a Macgregor 26D and would love to go for a sail if
someone would be willing to take me. I live in the northwest corner of the
lower peninsula of Michigan (Traverse City area). I think some practical
experience with the Rhodes 22 would help me decide whether to make the
change.  Anyone out there willing?

-Bill Dyette