[Rhodes22-list] Sailing to Italy Pre Departure

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 22:52:42 EDT 2017

So here are some thoughts, ideas and observations about what it takes to
get a Rhodes to Italy.  Well, mine anyway.  I've attached a PDF and put in
in my google Docs.  Hopefully you can click on the link.  Ob viously it
pales in comparison to the volume and quality of the many projects that so
many of those on the list have done.  Anyway perhaps some can use the
information.  Any questions or suggestions are always welcome.

Chris Geankoplis
Enosis I