[Rhodes22-list] Sailing to Italy Pre Departure

Chris chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 12:45:20 EDT 2017

I need the large panel as I have a breathing machine. This I use every night, a medical necessity. I paired the panel with 2 group 27 deep cycle batteries. Since we often only sail and almost never go into marinas so solar is the only way to go in sunny Italy.
Chris by the roadside

Sent from my iPhone