[Rhodes22-list] Sailing to Italy Pre Departure

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Tue Jul 25 13:41:41 EDT 2017

Chris,
Sorry you are stuck on the Rhodes Side (pun intended, with apologizes).  Hope they get to you soon.  Breathing machines, apparently, take a lot of power.  Sail had a story last month about a guest that brought one on a charter and the captain was not aware of it.  Ran down the house bank of batteries overnight.  So solar and extra batteries sound like a good idea. - rob