[Rhodes22-list] Sailing to Italy Pre Departure

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 16:50:37 EDT 2017

Hey Rob,
             I feel like I am being rail rhoded down the pun line.  Yes,
all is well!  Trailer was modified with the help of a hacksaw and my wife
and sister-in-law getting all the required tools to me in a timely manner.
   Now the trailer has a nude fenderless tire port side, shoulda taken a
pic.  Arrived at the port terminal and employed a required escort car to
lead me through the maze called Port of Baltimore. The official
measurements were done and came in at 26' by 8' by 6'8".  Now all I have to
do is try and relax till the 10th of August when I fly to Livorno.

Chris Geankoplis