[Rhodes22-list] beginning of the end

Stan Spitzer stan at rhodes22.com
Sun Jun 4 12:35:04 EDT 2017

thanks Jefferson,

Interesting historical note:  Grampian and Tanzer were here before us
and each went bankrupt because they were not building our Rhodes.  We
bought the 9 acre industrial site the year after Tanzer folded and have
been here for 30 years before our bodies, not the boat, started
folding.  See if you can find another Canadian builder to take over.
Must be a good place to manufacture; Warren Buffet moved in across the
street and also bought the property adjacent to our north property line.
   Too bad he is not into sailing.

stan