[Rhodes22-list] Broken outhaul car

Stan Spitzer stan at rhodes22.com
Mon Jun 5 08:45:57 EDT 2017

Parts of the Rhodes are (were) always being improved.
That's what I do.
That's what keeps the  Rhodes ahead of what is left of the competitive pack.
The latest system allows for as big a sail draft as wanted while
maintaining the sail and boom in the same plane so that the heretofore
never used traveler system now works efficiently with the boom to
provide better pointing ability.

For continued clarity:   The one person parts department remains doing
its best for those who purchased their boats from GB or those who went
through a private sale and elected to be part of the C of S community.

stan