[Rhodes22-list] s outhaul car

Michael Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Jun 6 21:58:36 EDT 2017

Hi Stan,

I have to take a good look at what I have on the boom.  The weather is
supposed to be good this weekend and I hope to be able to take a few
pictures of what I have.  My guess is that it is whatever was stock in 1991,
starting with the older metal slider.  I also have the older traveler design
and I wanted to upgrade to the continuous loop design as well.  I'll let you
know when I have been onboard.

Mike
s/v Wind Lass ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY