[Rhodes22-list] Sail tearing

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 21:55:01 EDT 2017

When I tore my main a couple of years ago I repaired it on the boat with a combo of sail tape & stitching around the tape with an awl. Lasted the season with no problems. I had a new IMF sail made by Doyle in E. Greenwich, RI for $600 in the off season.

Stephen Staum
s/v Carol Lee 2
Needham, MA

Sent from my iPhone