[Rhodes22-list] ST 1000 tiller pilot mounting question

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Fri Jun 16 12:05:39 EDT 2017

6” may be the longest extension piece available, but you can combine extensions to get more reach.  I believe I used a 5” and a 3” for a total of 8” of extension.  I can check the next time I’m on the boat, but I’m not sure when that will be.

I’m so dependent on my tiller pilot that I have a second as a spare.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)