[Rhodes22-list] Ethanol problems

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Jun 19 13:56:06 EDT 2017

Rick,

What the heck is a diagram carburetor? Never heard the term. Maybe
diaphragm? I've never heard of that on an outboard either. Is it an
option on some outboards? Or aftermarket?

Does the design change the idle jets as well? That seems to be some of
the issue with the ethanol gas.

If that fixes the problem with ethanol gas, how come we're not all using
them? Would seem a lot easier than trundling all over the place
searching for ethanol free. There would be a good market for them here
in Maryland and Delaware where ethanol free gas is pretty scarce.

Thanks,

Mary Lou

Rosborough RF-246 Tara

ex- Rhodes 22