[Rhodes22-list] Ethanol problems

Rick sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 13:36:02 EDT 2017

Oh, the folly of bowl carburetors!  All this talk of disconnecting fuel
lines and adding additives to prevent deposits accumulating in bowls puts
one more check mark in the pro column of diagram carburetors.

I've always paid the premium for diagram carburetors in my outboards
because they run steady through the waves.  The only residue problems I've
had is cleaning goo off the spark plugs.  But with the advent of "gasohol",
the goo is gone and only dry carbon black needs cleaning at the end of the
season.

Rick