[Rhodes22-list] Ethanol problems

Joe Camp jjcampjr at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 18 22:41:53 EDT 2017

Susan:
     After experiencing the ethanol-stall a few years, I began to purchase 98 octane gas: racing gas.  It burns hot and clean and no problems with spitter-spatter.  One point to make, the stuff costs between $9 & $10 per gallon.  Also, it's not available everywhere.  My supplier is a long way from you, so...  But bring up a google map and type in something like "buy racing fuel".  You'll find it.  It's worth it!
Joe Camp
s/v John Dawson
(right across the) Bohemia River, MD