[Rhodes22-list] Advice / Recommendations - Purchase of used Rhodes 22

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Mon Jun 19 21:02:03 EDT 2017

Sailing is an adventure.  Sometimes, the excitement does not require water.

I think that I've heard more sailing stories related to moving boats on land
(wheel bearing failures, bunk/suppport failures, coupler failures, lost
straps, etc.) not to mention those that had to do with stepping the mast or
striking wires.  The good thing is that in most tales, the craft was
repairable and no one was seriously injured (except for the captain's ego in
some cases).

Mike
s/v Wind Lass  ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY