[Rhodes22-list] Vertical Batten.

The Hechts ohecht at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 25 12:10:39 EDT 2017

There's also a fiberglass rod about 18" in length that's part of the system. I use it in that pocket on the flap to push the batten with the Velcro flap around it up into the sail. That pocket seems to point in he wrong direction to hold the attention itself. When removing it, I use the same fiberglass tool to break the grip of the Velcro so I can more easily use the loop to pull the loop back out and then the batten falls out if it isn't already. That's the last part I'm trying to figure out...I've had the batten slide out pet way a few times even when I knew it was wrapped up in that flap. I wouldn't think it could do that but I suppose there's enough motion in the sail to work it through there eventually.