[Rhodes22-list] Cushion replacement for chair back

rweiss rweiss at siu.edu
Sat Mar 25 09:12:35 EDT 2017

I uncovered my boat yesterday and cleaned and waxed it. This is the first
year I had extra dirt from what I suspect was a raccoon in the cockpit that
left muddy paw prints and other deposits, since I didn't let him use Stan's
beautiful fully enclosed head. I also discovered that some critter managed
to get into the aft locker and chew on the cushion of the back of one of my
captain's chairs. (I guess I'll be storing those at home next year.) So, my
question is:  Where can I buy a replacement set of cushions? Has anyone
replaced these?
Bob

-----
Bob Weiss